Highly Anticipated Mercedes-Maybach S 680 Sedan Coming to U.S. Market
Mercedes-Benz USA unveiled the highly exclusive, all-new Mercedes-Maybach S 680 4MATIC® Sedan! The Mercedes-Maybach represents the manifestation of sophisticated luxury in its most advanced form and will begin arriving in U.S. dealerships during the first half of 2022!
The new-generation Maybach S-Class demonstrates an elegant combination of sublime beauty, refinement, craftsmanship, and industry-leading innovations and technology.
Equipped with a handcrafted 6.0-liter V12 biturbo engine, the S 680 4MATIC® is the most powerful model in the Mercedes-Maybach lineup, capable of producing 621 hp and 738 lb-ft of torque and rocketing the luxury sedan from zero to 60 mph in just 4.4 seconds. The new-generation S 680 now includes the 4MATIC® all-wheel drive system for the first time.
Further refinements of the luxury sedan include active road noise compensation, which helps make the already serene interior environment of the Mercedes-Maybach S-Class even quieter. Similar to headphones with noise suppression, the system reduces unwanted low-frequency noises using counter-phased sound waves. Active road noise compensation is a function of the new Burmester® High-End 4D Surround Sound System.
Most Important Highlights
- Maybach-exclusive front bumper and radiator grille
- Engine hood trim strip
- Illuminated seamless door handles
- Stainless steel Maybach door sills
- Available two-tone paint finish with ten color combination options
- Nappa leather finishes on the headliner, dashboard, and instrument panel surrounds
- Two seat rest cushions for rear passengers with diamond quilting and contrast piping
- Designo backrest trim in wood
- Diamond stitching on seats
- Maybach pedal cluster
- Available electronic-powered comfort doors
- Rear-axle steering allows for maneuverability and agility
- New Maybach Dynamic Select Mode for maximum ride comfort and smooth acceleration
- Adaptive rear interior lighting
- MBUX Interior Assist can detect rear seat passengers
- All-new rear seat airbags
- MBUX High-End Rear Seat Entertainment System
Supreme quality materials, carefully hand-painted colors and highly exclusive and Maybach-specific design elements and features underline the Mercedes-Maybach sedan as the absolute pinnacle of sophisticated luxury. A benchmark in the super-luxury segment, the Mercedes-Maybach S680 4MATIC® Sedan will go on sale in the U.S. in the first half of 2022.